During most years, we have hosted exhibitions, fundraising events, interactive arts and craft classes, monthly Artist-in-Residence open studios and other community organized gatherings; however, this has not been a normal year. In a year of uncertainty, nothing accomplished would have been possible ‘without your support, encouragement and volunteerism’.
This has been a year with limited revenue support that we greatly rely on for the survival of the organization; please take a moment to make your year-end contribution, which is more crucial than ever before to preserve our history and protect our future. Without your help, our capacity to serve our artistic community, now and for generations will be greatly diminished.
Please take a moment to renew your support to the Woodstock Byrdcliffe Guild by making a year-end contribution, which is more crucial than ever before to preserve our history and protect our future.
2. Call: 845-679-2079 with your credit card.
Here are links to some accomplishments achieved this year with your support:
- Launched a virtual program series inclusive of live artist studio visits, book talks, and panel discussions.
- Installed the Zulma Steele: Artist/Craftswoman Exhibition for viewing at the Kleinert / James Center for the Arts complemented by a virtual panel discussion with the curators providing history and perspective of the show.
- Put in motion desperately needed property upgrades through generous donations and grants from the Pollock-Krasner Foundation, Wood Dock Foundation, Villchur Foundation and many individual supporters.
- Introduced ‘Byrdcliffe in a Box’ Project for our Artists-in-Resident community from afar.